Thursday, February 22, 2007

QTEK S200: My Trendy Mobile Companion



In our fast-paced world, mobile connectivity is priceless. But how many of us still lug around several gadgets just to fulfill several functionalities? A cellphone to make and answer calls. A camera to take pictures. An mp3 player to listen to music. An electronic organizer to keep track of our day to day events. A video recording device to capture important moments. A laptop to connect to the internet, to read e-mails. A gaming device to entertain us during idle moments. Or perhaps a good book to read on the fly.



Call me crazy but I used to have at least three of the devices I mentioned above with me whenever I go out until I found my perfect mobile companion--the QTEK S200 Pocket PC phone.



◊» The Geek In Me

No comments: