Thursday, March 01, 2007

My Geeky Faves

I love gadgets especially the ones with attitude. I always go for the usually more expensive ones because whatever you buy, "you always get what you pay for". But what good is a sophisticated gadget if it's not backed by powerful applications. Right? Nada...of course.



What I usually do when I buy a gadget is to experiment and attempt to make use of its full potentials as soon as I get it. I have a very short attention span so normally I'll do the experimentation within 48 hours of acquiring the gadget or it's gonna sit in the corner for a while until I find some meaningful reason to bring it back to life. And by the way, I hate to read the manuals. The only thing that gets ample exposure in front of my eyes is the quick start guide. Who would want to read a 90-page user manual? By the time you're done reading, that gadget will be obsolete. It's like watching a tv commercial--as soon as you understand the picture, the picture fades away. That's how fast technology goes!


◊» The Geek In Me

No comments: