Wednesday, March 21, 2007

DriveImage XML: Backing Up Your Data With A Sense

Like I said in my previous post we will be doing a big move soon and one of my major undertakings prior to the move is to make sure that the data in my laptops are backed up.


When electronic devices are subjected to certain temperature changes, shock, impact and other unwarranted handling procedures while transported, they have a tendency to malfunction and with respect to computers, the only sure way that you can preserve your data no matter what happens along the way, is to back it up.


How do I backup these data? For those of you who do not know, you can back up your data using Windows XP's (this is my OS) utility software--Backup.


I was left with a dilemma as to which third party software to download so I can efficiently back up my data. After a thorough search, I came up with two possible candidates: SyncBack and DriveImage XML.

◊» The Geek In Me: DriveImage XML: Backing Up Your Data With A Sense

No comments: