Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Think Geek: Getting Things Done With Thinking Rock


I've been really preoccupied these days with a lot of tasks, thoughts, anxieties and it's all because in the next few days we'll be relocating to another part of the globe. Hence, it was so easy for me to lose a lot of sleep.


Doing something big like a move is really taxing. Every detail has to be carefully kept an eye on. Thought-provoking scenarios in your head kept replaying every minute of each day until the big day. Wouldn't it be nice if you can just sit for 15 minutes and be able to unload your thoughts--just any random thoughts that is boggling you? Would it be nice if there's one application that helps you manage your tasks more efficiently and more effectively?


That's exactly what I needed at this time when it's so easy for me to get lost in my own train of thoughts because of the many tasks that are set to be accomplished right before me prior to the big move.


Normally I would just gather all my colorful stick-ons and colored pens to lay out everything on paper to clear my head. But no, not this time.


With some stroke of luck though, I found this Thinking Rock software. It is a neat software written in Java that can run on several platforms like Linux, Macintosh, or Windows and is based on GTD(getting things done) methodology.



◊» The Geek In Me: Think Geek: Getting Things Done With Thinking Rock

No comments: