Thursday, April 19, 2007

Filipino: The Tale of the Flat Nose


Funny as it is, I see a lot of people being brought to this blog spot all because they searched for 'flat nose' and something like that. I wonder if it is an honest search about a real 'flat nose' or a mere keyword for a site like mine which has the words 'flat nose' in the page title.


Anyway, just to give in to the situation, I would like to share the tale of the flat nose, as narrated to me by one of my 'not so gentlemanly' teachers in the engineering department.



◊» Filipino What? Filipino: The Tale of the Flat Nose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Funny as it is, I see a lot of people being brought to this blog spot all because they searched for 'flat nose'" < Haha, oh so true! But anyway, this post made my day. Thanks! Filipino what?! hah.