Friday, April 20, 2007

Free Calls, Free SMS: My Top-Rated Sites

First, let's tackle the free SMS sites. There's a lot of them. What was my need? I basically needed one that allowed me to send free text messages to mobile numbers anywhere in the world, be it the U.S., Canada, UK, Asia. I specifically needed one that can connect me to mobile numbers in the Philippines. Here's my list:


  • 1. Callwave Widget - This is my free service of choice. It's easy to use. It's easy to download. It's easy to set up. It lets you add the interface in your google homepage or you can also add it as a widget in your Yahoo widgets engine. I give this service five stars for being free and for ease of use. It's plain and simple. Send messages to anywhere in the world for free. Send unlimited text messages in the U.S. and send a maximum of five(5) free SMS to other countries in a day. I particularly like the fact that there's no strings attached to this service. It's almost as good as any plug-and-play device. Get it, then use it!


◊» The Geek In Me Free Calls, Free SMS: My Top-Rated Sites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review, purple-rain, we will do our best for becoming your first choice!
LVG