Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Writing A Good Blog: Ten Sure-fire Ways To Do It


  • 5. Engage your readers. When you write your blog, always address your readers by pointing out 'YOU' as the blog progresses. Doing so makes your readers important. Avoid using 'I', 'me', mine or addressing the first person, as much as possible. The only exception of course is when you are tackling a story about a personal experience or anything that involves any endeavors of your own.

  • 10. Be short, but be long as well. This is the one thing that I always remember when I write my blogs. This is something that I learned from one of my professors in college when it comes to writing. According to him, "A good write-up or any good article for that matter, is like a lady's mini skirt. It should be short enough to be attractive, but long enough to cover the essentials."

You can forget tips #1 to #9 but if you abide by tip #10, you will still always come up with a well-written blog that entices your readers' appetite.


◊» Blog 101 Writing A Good Blog: Ten Sure-fire Ways To Do It

No comments: